Keith Warwick, P.E., is the Founder and President of his company. He brings his expert skills and experience of over 35 years to any Civil or Environmental Engineering project.
Keith has been a licensed professional Civil Engineer since 1983. During that time he has performed road design, grading, storm sewage, and sanitary sewer projects. His experience includes working for the Federal Environmental Protection Agency as a Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) Permit Writer. He has performed numerous site specific construction reviews and environmental safety and health (ES&H) compliance visits.
Prior to working for the Federal Government Keith was an engineer in both the private and municipal sectors including Bechtel National Inc. where he performed environmental and civil engineering.
As Founder and President of the company Keith has offered several services including Civil Engineering, obtaining building permits, and Construction Progress Monitoring.
We consider it essential to coordinate with clients and keep them informed at each stage of the project. Our fee structure is reasonable so do not be afraid to ask what it would be for your project. All projects are accomplished for a set fee plus expenses so you know what the project will cost from the beginning.
- Civil Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Client Service
Providing excellent engineering knowledge to your next project.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, University of California at Davis, 1977
- Graduate Level Coursework at Grace Theological Seminary , Winona Lake Indiana
- Article: Emerald Magazine, Great Little Restaurants in Trinity County! (Published February 2015)
- Article: Emerald Magazine, California’s Highway 1, (Published April 2015)
- Book: Arcadia Publishing (Full service publisher), California’s Highway 99: Modesto to Bakersfield (Published October 2014)
- Article: Journal of the West. Asian-American Populations in Selected California Delta Cities and Towns (Published October 2014)
- Article: Journal of the West. The status of Asian-American Populations in Selected Northern California Cities and Towns (Published June 2015)
- Article: Gold Mining Towns in Mariposa County
- Committee Member and Volunteer for “Get Real Behind the Wheel” Tracy, California
- Men’s Discussion Group Leader for Church in Tracy
- Chaplain/Assistant Scoutmaster for Tracy Boy Scout Troop
- Volunteer Chaplain at San Joaquin County Juvenile Detention Center (Ages 18 and under) and California Youth Authority facility (Ages 15-26) in French Camp.
- Elks Club Member
Get In Touch
Ready to Chat?